Precinct for Artistic Swimming (AS) and Water Polo Training (WP)
At the German European School Singapore (GESS), sited at Bukit Timah district, an unique Swimming program to prepare children towards the development of skill in Artistic Swimming (AS) and Water Polo (WP), with following distinctions:
- Enjoy Artistic Swimming and Water Polo as a Recreational Sports.
- Opportunity to scale up as High Performance athlete in a Competitive Level.
- Indoor Swimming Complex with a Learner pool, and, a Competition pool of rare 2.3m depth.
- Opportunity to compete in both Local and International competitions as part of SPEEDI skill performance development pathway.
- Selection into National Youth and National squad representing Team SINGAPORE.
Direction to German European School Singapore (GESS)
Step 1: Alight at Hillview MRT station, walk OR take Bus service xxx towards Dairy Farm estate. Step 2: Approach GESS Guardhouse located at the front of the school building, away from the main-road. Step 3: The GESS Swimming Complex is at the left after enter the school from the Guardhouse.
No 2 Dairy Farm Lane, Singapore 677621